We offer free, confidential, impartial and independent advice on a wide range of subjects
- 30 Jun 2022 | Product development when you have to do more with...
- 20 Jun 2022 | Techniques scammers use to fool you
- 20 Jun 2022 | How we’re working with community groups to build equity...
- 9 Jun 2022 | 3 types of scams you need to know about
- 8 Jun 2022 | It’s time to rethink No Recourse to Public Funds
We are currently recruiting for the following positions
Welfare Benefits Caseworker/Team Leader
Salary – £25,472 – £25,727 (depending on skills & experience). Hours – 37 per week. Contract – 2 years Fixed Term.
Deadline for receipt of application is Monday 6th June 2022.
Interview & Test will take place on Monday 13th June 2022.
Citizens Advice Generalist and/or Welfare Benefits Advisor
Salary – £23,708. Hours – 37 per week. Contract – 2 years Fixed Term.
Deadline for receipt of applications is Tuesday 7th June 2022.
Interviews will take place on Tuesday 14th June 2022.
All Shortlisted candidates will receive details of their interview by e-mail, text or post following shortlisting on Wednesday 8th June 2022.
Debt & Money
Law & Rights
We need your help to run our services
As a charity we rely on grants and donations from organisations and individuals who support our work.
So far this year our work has recovered:
for our clients and South Tyneside residents.
All donations are gratefully accepted and used to help us provide our free service to others.