We offer free, confidential, impartial and independent advice on a wide range of subjects
- 1 Mar 2024 | Essential Services, Essential Oversight: The one thing that has...
- 29 Feb 2024 | The Shared Accommodation Rate is letting young people down
- 26 Feb 2024 | How we experimented to meet short term user needs
- 23 Feb 2024 | Essential Service, Essential Oversight: Putting consumers at the heart...
- 23 Feb 2024 | Essential Services, Essential Oversight: Building a better regulatory framework...
Do you get Pension Credit on top of your State Pension?
If not you could be entitled to additional pension income that would also passport you to Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support, as well as free eye and dental care.
We are currently working with the Local Authority and other Advice agencies to promote the take up of Pension Credit, as each year thousands of pounds go unclaimed.
To check your entitlement to Pension Credit call 0191 4557958 and we will conduct a quick ‘Benefit Check’ to ensure you are receiving your full entitlements.
Debt & Money
Law & Rights
We need your help to run our services
As a charity we rely on grants and donations from organisations and individuals who support our work.
All donations are gratefully accepted and used to help us provide our free service to others.
So far this year our work has recovered a staggering: £7,664,179 for our clients and South Tyneside residents. In addition we have also had £1,130,798 worth of Debts legally written off.
In total our clients are £8,794,997 financially better off as a result of our assistance.