We offer free, confidential, impartial and independent advice on a wide range of subjects
Let us help you
- 15 Oct 2021 | From bad to worse — how will people cope with even...
- 14 Oct 2021 | Citizens Advice is hiring a Head of Policy and...
- 30 Sep 2021 | How we’re advancing equity, diversity and inclusion in our...
- 30 Sep 2021 | As price rises bite — how can we ensure people can...
- 29 Sep 2021 | How we’re working to protect consumers as suppliers fail...
Debt & Money
Law & Rights
We need your help to run our services
As a charity we rely on grants and donations from organisations and individuals who support our work.
So far this year our work has recovered:
for our clients and South Tyneside residents.
All donations are gratefully accepted and used to help us provide our free service to others.