Our telephone Adviceline number is: 0344 4994 715
Lines open Monday – Friday 13.30 to 16.30 (except Bank Holidays)
Calls to this service cost the same as calling 01 and 02 numbers. Click here for more information on costs.
South Tyneside Citizens Advice maintains a telephone helpline and our staff will assess your needs and give you options on how to proceed. These may include:
- Emergency advice
- Advising on relative simple and less complex enquiries
- Opening times of our offices and how to use our services
- Invite you to attend our ‘drop in’ advice sessions
- Make an appointment for generalist advice or debt or benefits specialist advice, housing, community care, where appropriate
- Which local agencies can help with your enquiry and how to contact them
- National agencies that are relevant to your issue, and contact details for them
Citizens Advice National Helpline: 0344 411 444
We have a money advice hotline specifically for Money Advice and Debt problems.
Our Debt Hotline telephone number is: 07947 899163